Established Minnesota Law Firm Represents Victims of Catastrophic Injuries
Dedicated Minnetonka attorneys have a successful track record
Serious injuries can alter the course of someone’s life, but powerful interests often stand in the way of victims who are seeking justice from negligent parties. Effective legal advocacy evens the playing field and gives injured people the best chance at a successful outcome. At Bremseth Law Firm in Minnetonka, we have guided clients to exceptional results in personal injury litigation since 1978. Our lawyers have a century of combined legal experience assisting individuals who suffer from conditions related to auto accidents, unsafe work spaces, and other types of negligent harm. We have represented people around the country and frequently handle large-scale claims arising out of catastrophic incidents. Whether your Minnesota case involves widespread damage or a single plaintiff, we deliver skilled, comprehensive legal support.
Aggressive lawyers committed to professionalism and integrity
Over nearly 40 years, we have built a legacy of accomplishment in the Twin Cities area and beyond, because we are:
- Respected nationwide — Firm attorneys have successfully litigated high-profile cases around the country involving oil-field explosions, major transportation companies and other complex claims.
- Willing to take on the toughest cases — Many personal injury firms lack the resources to confront difficult cases and powerful adversaries. We stand up to tough challenges and won’t let clients be intimidated into accepting subpar settlements.
- Strategic thinkers — Our firm knows how insurance companies think and develops a detailed strategy to maximize the recovery for each plaintiff we represent.
We help clients understand their legal rights in a free initial consultation and work on a contingency fee basis, meaning we do not collect attorneys’ fees unless you recover compensation in a judgment or settlement.
Skilled advocates litigate all types of personal injury matters
Our firm represents clients throughout Minnesota and around the country in legal practice areas including:
- Personal injury — For all personal injury litigation, we provide effective, aggressive counsel to obtain full, fair compensation.
- Vehicle accidents — Our lawyers assist with insurance claims and file lawsuits to recover damages for clients who have been hurt in vehicle accidents.
- Traumatic brain injury — If you or a family member has suffered a traumatic brain injury, our attorneys can compile the necessary medical and factual evidence to present the strongest argument possible for damages.
- Wrongful death — When a loved one has died due to someone else’s negligence or misconduct, our firm initiates wrongful death actions to help family members cope with the financial impact of the loss.
- Mesothelioma — Exposure to asbestos can lead to mesothelioma, a brutal, deadly form of cancer. Manufacturers, employers and other liable parties often fight these claims vigorously, but we have the experience and knowledge to hold them accountable.
No matter what circumstances led to your injury, we will provide a detailed overview of your legal options so you can proceed with confidence.
Contact an accomplished Minnesota injury lawyer for a free initial consultation
Bremseth Law Firm represents clients throughout Minnesota and across the country in a full range of personal injury matters. Please call 952-479-4248 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our Minnetonka office.